Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Brotherhood

It just seems As if it was yesterday...
U came in the midst of a bright working day...
In just about some time we spent ...
That was actually something to never look back at past and repent ...
Within you I felt a vibe just as vibrant as blue ...
Your Evey gesture and trust just came upon as if this part of life could ever be so true ...

In you I found the comfort, warmth and love of a True Brother...
To me it is something seen in people few...
I'm humbled by the Parents which raised such a clean hearted gentleman you...
I keep my fingers crossed so the piasness remains until my last breath just as fresh as the early morning dew...

People in Life have just come in, misuse feelings and go...
Only a few are able to retain this Love of Family so Low...
But since the day u clicked it created just a happiness Row...

I couldn't have asked for something as Beautiful of a Heart and Intention...
Similarly the bond u showed to an outsider could never have me left with any contention...

I Realise I was really young...
I also realise that in all good intentions my actions are as if I'm a True Malang...

I don't asure of anything for the sake of concern ...
But with this heart of Gold i Pledge to walk every extra mile out of Love that I have could earn...
But Thanks to you after ages of work and pressure in able to realise this side of me again and have something new to Learn ...
I genuinely want to retain such a precious loving heart unturned...


...


No comments:

Post a Comment